Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spiderman Poses III

Spiderman Poses III
Spiderman Pose 3:

Reference Image: http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/spiderman.gif




This is the first try of trying to do the post. I find it the most difficult pose to do because I faced the most difficulty in doing this pose.

Some of the difficulties I faced:
- Trying to make the body bend forward without making it disfigured
- Trying to open the legs even wider
- Positioning the head in a correct position

This is one of the toughest pose I had done. I wasn't really happy with the overall outcome as I still find errors after I edited.



This is the final outcome after all the editing. I tried to make it not bend too much because the body will end up looking disfigured. Moreover, the legs could not be bent more as it will not look realistic anymore and I still find the legs looking weird after editing.

But I was actually quite happy with the hands and I felt that I done it quite well because the hands look realistic. It was probably the angle of the head that makes it looks weird.

Things that I will need to do for the next edit:
- Tilting the head to the correct angle
- Try to bend the body even more without making it disfigured
- Try to open up the leg even more without making it disfigured

Reflection:
I would say I took the longest time to try to perfect the pose for this as I made the figure disfigured quite a number of times just to try to make it bend more and make the leg open up even more. It doesnt look like its natural at all. Theres definitely lots of room for improvement for this pose.

No comments: