Saturday, January 21, 2012

Posing - Further Practice (ElevenRig)

Posing - Further Practice (ElevenRig)


Pose 1:

Reference Image: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos1101/logos110100001/8609548-smiling-girl-sitting-cross-legged-on-bed-with-photo-album.jpg


When I first begin to model the pose, I started of with the face first,, followed by the body then the hands. It was quite simple after doing the spiderman poses and I didnt really face any problem at this time.
Next I moved on to do the legs, were it is crossed. This is the part where I got stucked. I didnt really know how the rigging for the legs work, and I tried my best to try to make it cross but I just didnt know how the rigging works, therefore, I stopped at a pose where it looks like the person is sitting down on a chair.

After I found out on how the rigging works for the leg, I managed make the leg crossed and I felt that the model that I did looks very similar with the reference image. Im quite proud of myself and I think that the model look quite natural.

Overall, I felt that this model is very interesting as there are lots more rigging in this compared to the spiderman. The rigging may be complicated as I might end up shifting the skeleton instead of the rigging, however, the outcome looks realistic and nice!

No comments: