Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spiderman Poses II

Spiderman Poses II

Spiderman Pose 2:





This is how my final work looks like and I was quite pleased with the outcome. Because the reference image is a toy and it has poses that cant really be done realistically in modeling, such as the hand position.


This are some of the problems I faced while doing the poses:

- The hand could not raise properly and the arm will look disfigured

- The legs are not "on the ground" and it has weird angles.




This is my first try where I had difficulty in doing the hand as I tried to make it look as similar as the reference image as possible, however, I found out that I could not really make the hand raised like how it is supposed to be. The arm will end up being disfigured.


Thus, I just make the arm look more realistic and make it looks like is more relaxed and more natural. The next problem I faced was the leg. I was too concentrated in trying to make it look as close as the reference image that I didn't notice that the legs are not on the "ground". I end up making the leg looks like its floating and the angle of the legs look weird.


Reflection:

Overall, I find it quite simple to do, however, the difficult part is to concentrate on "balancing" the model and make it look more natural.

No comments: