Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spiderman Poses

Spiderman Poses

Spiderman Pose 1:


Reference Image: http://spidermanmarvellegends.5-is.net/



This is the first trial that I did for the spiderman pose. The first thing I focus on is to make the pose similar to the picture. I compare it with the front view first.






Followed by the 3/4 view. In addition, I start to focus on the balance here, making sure that the picture look smooth and the whole model looked evenly balanced.






Continue to focus on the balance at the side view, to make sure that the centre of gravity is right. I felt that the balance was there but was still a little off, and the neck is stretched out too much, thus, I edit the pose to make the neck not stretched too much.




This are some of the errors that I did for this model:

- The neck is being stretched too much, it looks like the model is straining the neck

- The balance of the model can be done a little better

No comments: