Saturday, January 21, 2012

Posing - Further Practice (ElevenRig) III

Posing - Further Practice (ElevenRig) III


Pose 3:
Reference Image: http://cruiseweb.com/rci-imagelibrary/RCI_Jewel_BasketballGame-w540.jpg



For this pose, I manage to do quite fast as I already know what are the things to look out for after doing so many poses. HOWEVER, I had accidentally shifted the skeleton of the model and thus, I decided to redo the pose again.

I didnt really face any problem in doing this pose, cause I know where the weight should be on and how the body position should be at. But what I failed to do so is to make the hand look more straight. In the reference image, the hand is more straightened rather than bend.


Thus, after shifting the hands and do some other rearrangement, this is the final work of the pose!


After doing so many poses, I start to realise on the small little details such as adjusting a little angle here and there to make it more realistic and ensure that the action that the model is doing is smooth and natural!


Moreover, balancing the model is really important if not, it would look weird!


After doing so many of the poses, I learnt that rigging is not that hard, but it takes lots of concentration and theres lots of thinking involved. In addition, I understand more about human body/proportion and how small little changes in the model can make the character looks more real!

No comments: