Thursday, June 9, 2011

ASSIGNMENT COMPLETE!

ASSIGNMENT COMPLETE!


Finally, the assignment is completed. However, I don't have much confident in this assignment. Is the most tedious assignment I ever had (I think.)


I don't know if I should be proud of myself completing this assignment or not because there are still got a few errors in my 3D Modelling and theres still similarities between the actual and my model but, well, not to the 100% extend, Probably around 60-70%?



I just hoping for a pass of at least C+ grade or somewhere there....

Well, this is my completed work:



There is still quite some improvement that needs to be done (but I don't know how) and well, compare to the actual image:


Well, there might be a huge/few differences, but, quite proud of myself being able to do that close to the original design.

Will update more...

No comments: