Saturday, February 11, 2012

Animation - Spiderman Weight Shift

Animation - Spiderman Weight Shift


This simple exercise had taught me how to do weight shift from one leg to another and to also remember to apply the principles of animation.






Zoomed in:





Before doing, visualization of weight shifting on a person is needed as you need to know how does the weight actually shift when you change the leg. I would say that this exercise would require observation. Moreover, references would definitely help to make this exercise easier.


In my opinion, as for this exercise, I would not say that it is easy, nor do I say is difficult. The principles of animation must be applied and making the weight shift more realistic. Such as using ease in, ease out.




Here are some of the references:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu_jgIfi7SQ

No comments: