Saturday, January 14, 2012

3DVA Lab1 Edited


3DVA Lab1 Edited


This is how my final work looks like! I pretty much edited quite alot, especially the head and the body part. I find it difficult to shape it properly using cubes as the model will look very squarish or cube-like, rather than having a rounder shape.


I was pretty much done with the head and didnt really do any changes to it. Thus, I started to move forward to do the body. I had tough time doing the body, cause of the shape of the belly.


This is what it looks like when I first tried it.

FIRST TRY:




I didnt really know how to shape it nicely the first time and I totally screwed up the whole thing and it ended up looking like muscles.

When I tried the second time, I was still struggling with the belly part as I couldnt really get the shape right. The end part of the belly has a very obvious flat squarish shape and the whole body have a very fix rectangular shape.

SECOND TRY:



THIRD TRY:

This is the final body that is completed. Im quite satisfied with this especially the belly part.



Some of the issues that I faced while doing the whole work is mainly the body part:
- Not being able to fix the belly part properly to make it round
- Weird body proportion
- Overall proportion including the legs and arms


In summary, I am very satisfied with my work and have done so many different versions of it to finally able to kind of perfect the body (even though there are still some things that can be improved)

Overall, I think I can still improve on my cow head (especially the eye part) and probably to give a try to model an actual cow!


P.S: I have a few other files on the body part howeve r, the file could not be opened at home. :(

No comments: