Sunday, August 21, 2011

Assignment 2 FINAL!

ASSIGNMENT 2 COMPLETED!

Finally completed the animation. The first few animations that I did, the movement were not that smooth and the timing were terrible, but I find that the final work that I had done, all the smoothness were better, even though there is still a little weirdness somewhere in the animation, and also the timing were better too! I definitely still have lots of room for improvement.

For the first few part of the animation, the robot is supposed to stretch after he had lifted the box. I felt that the animation could be done better and it feels a little weird. I think that I can also do more interaction with the boxes as I think I did quite little.

I also felt that I am able to apply more animation principles in my animation as I thought I did not use a lot of it.

In addition, I felt that my animation could be much smoother and the timing could probably be better. The personality of the robot could be done better too.

After all, I felt that I did quite a good job and hopefully to get at least a grade B for this assignment.


These are some of the animation principles that I had applied:
Anticipation:
The robots bend backwards a little before lifting the boxes.

Appeal:
When the robot doesnt know whats to do, it jus walks off. It shows his character as a lazy robot.

Squash and Stretch:
When the robot jumps, there is a squash and stretch.

Exaggeration:
When the robot is looking around, the movement of turning one whole round and shifting his head left and right shows that he is deperately looking for someone.



No comments: